Sabrina Impacciatore, rising for the first time on stage as a child, remained poised on the reality without listening to the dissuasion family: "But I thank them, if they were not opposed to my dreams would not have known what they really wanted."To interpret the Mimi Petit, driving a company of dancers in Bread and Burlesque, studying "the goddess of grace and femininity that is Dita Von Teese", drag in Monopoli for comedy debut of Manuela Tempesta: "Despite having only two weeks to learn the Puglia and the variety "it took curiosity:" The theme was distancing itself from the two bedrooms and kitchen of Italian cinema and so I agreed. In the creation of the character, as only the great costume designers know how to do, helped me a lot Antonella Cannarozzi ".After acting for Scola, Muccino, Mel Gibson, Veronesi and Virzì, dissatisfaction is similar to the beginning: "I never feel up to it, when I see myself I despair" and ambition, more than a promise softly herself "I hope to remain with the heart in close contact with creativity."
ITA:
Sabrina Impacciatore, salita per la prima volta sul palco da bambina, è rimasta in bilico sulla realtà senza ascoltare la dissuasione familiare: "Ma li ringrazio, se non si fossero opposti ai miei sogni non avrei saputo quanto davvero li desiderassi".
Per interpretare Mimì la Petit, guida di una compagnia di ballerine in Pane e Burlesque, studiare "quella dea di grazia e femminilità che è Dita Von Teese", trascinarsi a Monopoli per la commedia d'esordio di Manuela Tempesta: "Pur avendo due sole settimane per imparare il pugliese e il varietà" c'è voluta curiosità: "Il tema si distanziava dalle due camere e cucina di tanto cinema italiano e ho accettato. Nella creazione del personaggio, come solo i grandi costumisti sanno fare, mi ha aiutato molto Antonella Cannarozzi".
Dopo aver recitato per Scola, Muccino, Mel Gibson, Veronesi e Virzì, l'insoddisfazione è simile agli inizi: "Non mi sento mai all'altezza, quando mi rivedo mi dispero" e l'ambizione, più di una promessa a bassa voce con se stessa "spero di rimanere con il cuore a stretto contatto con la creatività".

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento